Clutter is a fantastic new feature of Office 365 Exchange Online - it effortlessly separates the not-quite-junk mail from the stuff that's actually important to you, and uses your own behavior to learn what you consider important.
Clutter works across all of your clients - Outlook, Outlook Web App, or even devices connected via Exchange Active Sync (such as Android).
By default, Clutter will not be enabled on your mailbox. Follow these steps to turn it on, then give it a day or two to learn (and help it by moving stuff that's not important there), and reap the benefits of a cleaner, more focused inbox!
How to enable the (de) Clutter feature
- Sign in to Office 365 by going to https://portal.office.com
- Switch to Outlook by clicking on the Outlook link in the top navigation bar
- Go to Options by clicking on the settings gear, and selecting Options near the bottom of the drop-down list
- Click on Clutter on the left, and
- Select the Separate items identified as clutter option
- Click on Save
Want more help like this - just for you? Sign up for a helpdesk plan!